October 10, 2018: Paper Registration. October 17, 2018: Paper Submission. December 10, 2018: Paper Notification. January 15, 2019: Camera-Ready. January 15, 2019: Deadline PhD School & Poster Session. January 18, 2019: PhD School & Poster Session Notification.
- January 31, 2019: Early Registration.
- February 28, 2019: Conference Hotel Registration.
- March 27-29, 2019: Conference.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Passive and Active Measurement (PAM) conference brings together researchers and operators to discuss novel and emerging work in the area of network measurement and analysis.
The PAM 2019 conference will take place in Puerto Varas, Chile on March 27-29, 2019, being the southernmost conference on networking ever.
- January 7, 2019: We have travel grants for the PhD School!. Check the school page for + info.
- December 17, 2018: Camera Ready instruccions published here.
- December 14, 2018: List of accepted papers here.
- November 20, 2018: Conference's register system is open.
- November 15, 2018: Check the first PAM PhD School Call for Posters.
- October 10, 2018:DEADLINE!!: Register your paper via HotCRP https://pam19.ccs.neu.edu.
- October 2, 2018: Updates at section Hotel Information.
- August 9, 2018: Conference Venue will be Hotel Cumbres Puerto Varas
- August 2nd, 2018: Publishing CFP.
- July 31, 2018: Website is up